Sign up to get a list of our favorite things to watch, read, eat and buy in your inbox every Monday.
This week's picks coming in 3,2,1…
1. 14 products that’ll make your kitchen way more eco-friendly.
Like reusable cleaning products, cotton produce bags, and silicone straws. Brb — we’re going green.
2. New stuff to stream this month.
“The Handmaid’s Tale” is returning. We repeat: “The Handmaid’s Tale” is returning. Plus, a Dolly Parton tribute, a new Michael B. Jordan action flick, and more.
3. The best new podcasts of 2021.
There’s one for fans of the early 2000s, a podcast that explores the world of mom influencers, a series for Bachelor Nation, and more. The time to locate your missing earbud is...now.
4. Our guide to face masks for every situation.
Warm weather has entered the chat. We’ve got a mask for working out, one for acne-prone skin, and solutions for foggy glasses. Mask up, get comfy.
5. Fresh, colorful spring salads for when you’re stuck in a lunch rut.
Spring has sprung, and so has a ton of in-season produce. Get your greens on with these delicious, non-boring concoctions. Kale yeah.
6. The ultimate spring-cleaning playlist.
Sing it out and make that miserable cleaning project 10 times more enjoyable. Volume up, up, up.
7. Super cute sneakers with a really low carbon footprint.
These slip-ons release three times fewer carbon emissions than the avg pair. They’re also 100% vegan, machine-washable, extremely comfy, and perfect for summer. Go green. Or yellow, or rose, or...you get it.*
8. What to buy at the grocery store to make meal prep easier.
Supermarket aisles can be overwhelming if you’re a newbie to the meal-prep scene. Here, experts break down what to add to your cart. (For more inspo, check out our guide to products that’ll simplify your time in the kitchen.) Chop, chop.
9. Asian-owned skincare brands to shop now and always.
Certified (beauty) freak. Seven days a week. – Cardi B...but also us after stocking up on these products that support some incredible businesses.
10. Tips for finding your perfect plant.
If you feel like you’ve earned a starring role in “How to Kill a Plant in 10 Days,” we’ve got you. Swipe right for your match made in plant heaven. Xoxo.
11. What the stars have in store for you this month.
Aka horoscope time. And April showers bring...Aries season. Here’s to hoping you’ve got good vibes in your forecast.
12. Simple techniques that’ll relieve WFH-induced aches and pains.
For when the laptop shoulder syndrome is real. Take a page out of your pet’s handbook: biiiiiiiig stretch sesh, coming right up.
13. And, finally, three totally random things we love:
*This denotes a sponsored section.
PS: If you buy anything from this email, theSkimm may get something in return. Oh, and if something’s out of stock, oops, it was there when we published this. Thanks.
Subscribe to Skimm Your Life
We're bringing you products, recs, and suggestions that'll make your life just a liiittle easier. It all starts with adding us to your inbox.