Sign up to get a list of our favorite things to watch, read, eat and buy in your inbox every Monday.
This week's picks coming in 3,2,1...
1. 16 things your kitchen needs for fall baking season.
Get ready with mini spatulas, biscuit cutters, and a pastry mat. We’re not hungry, you’re hungry.
2. TV shows coming to Netflix this month.
A new home makeover show. A follow up to “The Haunting of Hill House.” And a rom-com series set in Paris. Brb, canceling plans we didn’t have anyway.
3. 32 alternative ways to use all the cleaning products you already have.
This article has an entire Magic Eraser category. Is it our birthday, or…?
4. The best vote merch to match your ‘I voted’ sticker.
We’ve got T-shirts, jewelry, and an everyday tote. Whether you mailed in your ballot or are heading to the polls, it’s time to get your vote swag on.
5. 30 fall meal ideas you need right now.
So many soups. So little time.
6. The best one-hit wonders from the 2000s.
This list of songs will have you saying ‘oh yeahhh whatever happened to…’ over and over again. Hopefully the Baha Men have finally figured out “Who Let The Dogs Out.”
7. 40+ Halloween nail art ideas to try.
‘Tis the season for Frankenstein-themed French tips. And glow-in-the-dark stickers. Boo-ya, you nailed it.
8. Products that'll motivate you to get outside.
Like a hiking pack, a gardening kit, and a colorful pair of roller skates. (Oh, and if you want more ideas on how to live well, check out Skimm Well, powered by our friends at WW, formerly Weight Watchers.)*
9. 11 apps, websites, and extensions that’ll help you get sh*t done.
For when your ‘two minute break’ turns into hours of stalking your exes on Insta. Goodbye distractions. Hello, laser focus.
10. What kind of friend you are, based on your Myers-Briggs.
Sorry not sorry for being the people that “kinda loathe plans.” This one belongs in the group chat ASAP.
11. 19 Halloween movies on Disney+ to watch all month long.
We all stan a “Halloweentown” binge sesh. But can we take a moment to recognize the perfection that is “Twitches.” Stream-toberfest here we come.
12. The spreads and sauces everyone should have in their homes.
We’re a house divided on mayo. But we’re a pantry united on…the rest of these staples.
13. How to make your wardrobe last longer.
Turns out: unshrinking your clothes is a thing you can actually do. Your wallet and your favorite sweaters say ‘thanks’.
14. The best drugstore face masks, according to dermatologists.
If you didn’t post a mirror selfie with it on, did you even #selfcare?
15. How to curate your iPhone home screen based on the iOS updates.
For those of us who have no idea what a widget is, here’s an explainer on those new features. We’re basically Tim Cook now.
16. And finally, three totally random things that make us happy:
*This denotes a sponsored post.
PS: If you buy anything from this email, theSkimm may get something in return. Oh, and if something’s out of stock, oops, it was there when we sent this. Thanks.
Subscribe to Skimm Your Life
We're bringing you products, recs, and suggestions that'll make your life just a liiittle easier. It all starts with adding us to your inbox.