Sign up to get a list of our favorite things to watch, read, eat and buy in your inbox every Monday.
This week's picks coming in 3,2,1…
1. Everyday products that are especially useful in pandemic times.
Like an anti-fog spray for glasses, chair cushions for working from home, and a mouth guard if stress has you grinding at night. Here’s to a more comfortable 2021.
2. 100 movies you should see in your lifetime.
So it’s been a year of trying to find something new to watch every. single. night. This bucket list to the rescue.
3. ...and 10 essential books to add to your shelf.
Enter: our definitive list of must-reads for millennials. With everything from coming-of-age novels to heartbreaking memoirs. Grab your bookmark, it’s goin’ down.
4. Genius tools that'll save you time in the kitchen.
Because quarantine turned you into the sous-chef, the server, and the cleanup crew. Here’s a lid that’ll prevent microwave sauce explosions, some soap that’ll get the garlic smell off your fingers, and more.
5. Great finds from women-owned brands you should know about.
We’ve got leggings with pockets, a manicure kit, and a body butter that smells amazing. Happy Women’s History Month to you.
6. 5 workouts you can do in under 10 minutes.
Enter: a seven-minute “exercise snack” and other quick options you can do before your pot of pasta water even comes to a boil.
7. Everyday studs, hoops, huggies, and dangle earrings.
Buy as singles or pairs to mix, match, and design the perfect stacked ear look. Psst...there are over 250 options and they start at just $18. Shop the best-sellers.*
8. Easy one-pot dinners that’ll please everyone in your house.
If you’re just a parent, standing in front of a pot, asking it to make your family happy.
9. Everything you need for a deep spring clean...at a deep discount.
These professionally inspected, sanitized, and revamped vacuums, carpet cleaners, and power tools look and work like new. But cost a lot less. Oh, and Skimm’rs get 20% off. So fresh and so clean, clean.*
10. Things to buy that’ll save you time and energy.
For when the Zoom fatigue drains your battery to zero. Enter: a gadget that makes breakfast for you, a hair tool that’ll cut your morning routine in half, something to help with headaches, and more. You’re welcome.
11. How to get (almost) anything you need shipped free.
Become a Walmart+ member to get free shipping on appliances, furniture, gadgets, gear, and more from Walmart.com.† No matter how much (or little) you spend. Start your free 15-day trial.*
12. 14 clever products that’ll organize your home quickly.
If your Tupperware lids are in disarray. And your wrapping paper is in linen closet purgatory. Then you probably could use a little help from these. Ahh, much better.
13. All the things that’ll make working from home way, way easier.
Because the last time we rejiggered our WFH setups was during season 1 of quar. So it’s probably time for an upgrade. Aaaaaand action.
14. Tequila and mezcal brands run by Mexican women that you should know about.
It’s 5pm, do you know where your cocktail glasses are? Cheers.
15. What to buy if you need a good night’s sleep.
Which, let’s be real, is all of us. Our sweet dreams = made of these.
16. And finally, the top three random things you loved in the past year.
*This denotes a sponsored post.
†Excludes freight and Marketplace items.
PS: If you buy anything from this email, theSkimm may get something in return. Oh, and if something’s out of stock, oops, it was there when we sent this. Thanks.
Subscribe to Skimm Your Life
We're bringing you products, recs, and suggestions that'll make your life just a liiittle easier. It all starts with adding us to your inbox.