We asked Madeleine Albright what it was really like to be the first female Secretary of State.
- Evolution Of Women's Tennis Outfits
Serena Williams' catsuit is just the latest incident in a long history of controversy surrounding what women can wear in tennis.
- What It's Like Being One Of "The Firsts" In Congress
Being one of the first Native American women in Congress isn't just historic, it's personal.
Meet the Women
- Lucille Ball
- Candis Cayne
- Gwendolyn Brooks
- Time’s Up
- Hedy Lamarr
- Christine Lagarde
- Indra Nooyi
- Cecilia Payne-Gaposchkin
- Mary Dixon Kies, Judy Reed, and Sarah E. Goode
- Serena Williams
- Bernice Sandler
- Caster Semenya
- The London 2012 Olympics
- Jen Welter, Kathryn Smith, and Sarah Thomas
- Ida B Wells
- Katharine Graham
- Col. Ruby Bradley
- Erin Loos Cutraro
- The Firsts: Hillary Rodham Clinton, Jeannette Rankin, and Sandra Day O'Connor
A podcast where powerful women sit down and chat about everything from celebrating career wins to the worst advice they've ever received. No BS, no sugarcoating.
- Eight Everyday Things You Can Thank Female Inventors For
Coffee, ghosting your ex and game night wouldn't be the same without these women.
- How Women Got The Right To Vote, Skimm'd
In under 10 minutes, we take you through how women got the right to vote. Listen now—exclusively in theSkimm App.