Here at theSkimm, we’re all about making life easier. So every Thursday, our Skimm Your Life newsletter helps you do just that, by Skimm’ng your shopping cart, streaming queue, bookshelf, fridge, and more. We'll help you discover things quicker, so you can spend your downtime smarter.
To celebrate Skimm Your Life’s new makeover (aka the newsletter formerly known as Press Pause), we’re giving away a bundle of some of our favorite products to five lucky winners. Think: items that’ll save you time in the kitchen, make your morning routine easier, help you stick to your goals, and add a little joy to your downtime.
Here’s the full list of prizes included (total retail value: $566.86).
• Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer ($59.99, Amazon)
• W&P Porter Bundle ($110, W&P)
• Otherland candle in Rattan ($36, Otherland)
• Courant Catch:1 wireless charger ($80, Courant)
• Oster cordless electric wine bottle opener ($19.99, Amazon)
• Food52 x Epicurean Precision Cutting Board ($65, Food52)
• Ninja Fit personal blender ($59.99, Amazon)
• Echo Dot (4th Gen) ($49.99, Amazon)
• Seltzer Goods Cacti Seven-Year Pen ($8.95, Seltzer Goods)
• Becalia Botanicals Concha Whipped Body Butter (1 oz.) ($12, Becalia Botanicals)
• Free Period Press Habit Tracker Calendar and To-Do List ($18, Free Period Press)
• Yellow Owl Workshop Avocado Toast Crew Socks ($10.95, Yellow Owl Workshop)
• Two (2) Period Chocolates by Phasey ($7/each, Dough)
• Laina & Liz The Addie Mask Chain ($22, Laina and Liz)
May the odds be ever in your favor. Oh, and once you enter, you’ll be signed up to receive our weekly newsletter. See ya in your inbox.
Find terms and conditions here.
To help you get zhuzhed up for the big ball drop, we rounded up glam party outfits that are actually comfortable.
Before we officially enter 2022, we rounded up some of the best end-of-year sales of 2021 so you can keep on saving as the ball drops.
When life hands you 2020, take care of yourself. With a sleep mask, soft shower sponge, and a pair of cozy fleece overalls. TLC, here you come.