Whether you have heightened anxiety or are experiencing it for the first time, tackle it with these 5 tips from therapist Minaa B.
1. Journal to express gratitude and to wipe away any worries.
2. Meditate or clear your mind before going to bed so that you can get quality sleep.
3. Talk to a therapist to gain perspective and clarity.
4. Tap into a hobby. Too much idol time leaves a lot of space for your mind to run in circles.
5. Move your body — even if just a little bit — to stimulate your endorphins. Because endorphins make you happy.
Sign up for the Daily Skimm email newsletter. Delivered to your inbox every morning and prepares you for your day in minutes.