Sign up to get a list of our favorite things to watch, read, eat and buy in your inbox every Monday.
This week's picks coming in 3,2,1…
1. Tech gadgets you’ve lived too long without.
Like an electric wine opener that can also vacuum seal bottles. And a smart power strip that lets you voice control multiple devices. It’s time to “Smart House” your life.
2. The top food trends for 2021, according to Whole Foods.
Banana jerky, chickpea cereal, and alcoholic kombucha are in the mix. 2021’s shaping up to be...a whole lot weirder than we were hoping for. Bon appétit.
3. 15 smart bedroom upgrades that are actually worth it.
Because investing in sound sleep is investing in your health. And it’s probably time to get a new mattress. And blackout curtains. And a cool-side pillowcase. Prepare to snooze.
4. New shoes as your own Halloween treat.
These best selling sneakers are back in stock in suede, leather, canvas, and new colors. Plus they’re available in high or low top. They’re comfy and durable, so they’ll hold up even when the weather gets cold and rainy. Oh, and Skimm’rs get 15% off for a limited time. Boo-tiful.*
5. The best new comedies from 2020.
PSA: Tracee Ellis Ross, Stanley Tucci, and Dev Patel all starred in comedies this year. You’re welcome.
6. 7 ways you’re burning candles wrong.
Size matters...when it comes to candle wicks. Here’s what you need to know so you can make your candles last longer. Get lit.
7. The WFH bra of your dreams.
This best-selling bralette is soft and comfy AF. It doesn’t have any foam cups or padding, but still gives you the lift you want. Oh, and Skimm’rs get 15% off. Bra-vo.*
8. 36 Instant Pot recipes to try right now.
From cakey desserts to creamy soups, there is literally nothing our beloved pot can’t do. Talk about Instant happiness.
9. A jumpsuit that’ll be your new uniform.
These best-selling ones are super comfy, have a flattering fit, and can be dressed up or down. They’re also sustainably made, so you can feel good about not harming the planet. Pssst… Skimm’rs get 20% off with code THESKIMM. Jump on it.*
10. The best movie and TV twists of all time.
From that flash-forward sequence in “Lost” to that “Game of Thrones” scene, these are the biggest plot twists of all time. Proceed with caution.
11. A kit to up your nightly skincare game.
12. 5 cardiologist-approved walking workouts.
Makin’ my way downtown, walkin’ fast...and apparently getting great exercise.
13. A step-by-step guide to cleaning your bathroom and everything in it.
If you didn’t know what “dry before wet” or “top before bottom” meant until now...you’re not alone. Don’t say we never gave you anything.
14. 11 tips on how to relax, according to therapists.
“Chillin’ out, maxin’, relaxin’ all cool” is the goal. Here’s how we’re getting there. Will Smith not included.
15. And finally, three totally random things that made us happy:
*This denotes a sponsored post.
PS: If you buy anything from this email, theSkimm may get something in return. Oh, and if something’s out of stock, oops, it was there when we sent this. Thanks.
Subscribe to Skimm Your Life
We're bringing you products, recs, and suggestions that'll make your life just a liiittle easier. It all starts with adding us to your inbox.