Sign up to get a list of our favorite things to watch, read, eat and buy in your inbox every Monday.
This week's picks coming in 3,2,1…
1. 15 products that’ll help you live your smartest life in 2021.
Out with the old, in with the new. We’ve got a budgeting journal, reusable produce bags, and a powerful bathroom scrubber. Let us upgrade ya.
2. 21 little ways to have a more organized kitchen.
For when you’ve had ‘get organized’ on your resolutions list every single year of your adult life. (Relatable). Here’s what can actually help.
3. Smart and creative things to do with your phone’s camera roll.
Goodbye dreaded “storage almost full” pop-up. Hello, cute photo calendars and fridge magnets. Oh snap.
4. The best things to stream this January.
What’s that you say? You watched all of “Bridgerton” and need something else to binge? Here’s what to expect from Netflix, HBO Max, Disney+ and more this month.
5. Beginner cardio workouts you can do from your living room.
PSA: jumping jacks are making a comeback. You heard it here first.
6. Colorful cookware straight out of a fancy magazine.
Le Creuset’s cast iron dutch oven is ideal for braising, roasting, frying...basically anything you do in the kitchen. And it’s made to last. Oh, and now it comes in Agave, a beautiful combo of lush green and striking blue. Get cooking.*
7. 15 make-ahead breakfasts for when mornings are not your friend.
If ‘become a morning person’ is on your 2021 to-do list, there’s a smarter way. Enter: these easy, delightful recipes that’ll be waiting for you when you wake up.
8. Newly launched kicks to help you start 2021 on the right foot.
These best-selling, 2020 Skimm Fave sneakers are now available in a high-top style. They’re crazy comfy and 100% vegan. PS: Skimm’rs get 15% off for a limited time. New year, new shoe.*
9. 13 productivity hacks TikTokers swear by.
Turns out the app that gave us weird cooking ideas and viral dance challenges also happens to have some incredible work hacks. Thanks for everything, TikTok.
10. How to eat well and save time.
This subscription service delivers 100% grass-fed beef, free-range organic chicken, heritage-breed pork, and wild-caught seafood right to your door. And Skimm’rs get up to 10 pounds of meat for free in their first box. Meet your meat.*
11. 25 mocktail recipes that aren’t just juice or soda.
There’s more to life than Negronis and mulled wine. Cheers to you, dry January.
12. 2021 horoscope predictions for every sign.
New year, Virgos still gonna Virgo though. Here’s what’s in store for the rest of you.
13. Meditation apps for when ‘calm’ is your word of the year.
Enter: one that'll help you get better sleep, one for all the new parents out there, one for pain relief, and more. Download now and press play stat.
14. And finally, three totally random things that made us happy:
*This denotes a sponsored post.
PS: If you buy anything from this email, theSkimm may get something in return. Oh, and if something’s out of stock, oops, it was there when we published this. Thanks.
Subscribe to Skimm Your Life
We're bringing you products, recs, and suggestions that'll make your life just a liiittle easier. It all starts with adding us to your inbox.