Step #1: Get the Basics
If you’ve been sleeping on investing, time to wake up. Start by understanding what investing really is. And how it all began. Then take the quiz to see where you stand.
Let your money do (most of) the work.
- The History of the Stock Market
Back, back, back it up to the beginning.
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Investing?
We've got 10 Qs.
Step #2: Talk the Talk
From bulls to bears, investing lingo is a whole other animal. We Skimm'd the words of Wall Street here.
When your investments start earning money, then that new, bigger amount earns even more money. Like magic, but real. The sooner you invest, the more time compounding has to make you rich.
Step #3: Make a Plan
Smart investing means making money moves with your goals in mind. Read up on all the ways you can invest your best. And the right time to get started.
- What Are the Different Types of Investments?
From bonds to bitcoin. And lots in between.
- The Best Investment Account for Every Money Goal
One size does not fit all.
- The Road to Retirement: How to Tell Your Money Where to Go
Be the boss of your own investments.
- Should I Save, Pay Off Debt, or Invest?
D) all of the above. Here’s how to prioritize.