Sign up to get a list of our favorite things to watch, read, eat and buy in your inbox every Monday.
This week's picks coming in 3,2,1…
1. Smart things to buy now that’ll save you money later.
Like a budget planner, a cold brew maker, and energy-saving LED light bulbs. Savings account, is that you?
2. 5 more Amanda Gorman poems you need to hear.
Roses are red, violets are blue, her poems are amazing, but this is the best we could do.
3. 14 clever products that’ll quickly organize your home.
This list has a battery bin, a magnetic rack that’ll attach to your fridge, and drawer dividers to keep your clothes neatly folded. Less mess, less stress.
4. The most streamed shows and movies of 2020.
The tally is in. And apparently everyone’s still obsessed with “The Office” and “Grey’s Anatomy.” Here’s what else people couldn’t get enough of last year.
5. The best organizing hacks for your iPhone apps.
Because there’s nothing worse than when you can’t find your Uber Eats, no matter how many times you swipe. These tips will give you an app-ily ever after.
6. A meal kit company that does the hard work for you.
They deliver fresh, pre-proportioned ingredients to your door. So you can easily make home-cooked meals in 30ish minutes. Seriously. Aaand Skimm’rs get $90 off. Get in on it.*
7. Tiny house chores that will make you feel better.
You know you’re an adult when new cleaning projects are your idea of a good Saturday. Enter: the pillow test, a baking soda mattress trick, and more. It’s party time.
8. 21 easy lunch recipes that take ten minutes or less.
We don’t know who needs to hear this, but you deserve better than a sad desk salad. Here’s how to make a killer meal that won’t require much effort. Chef’s kiss.
9. The comfy, cute sneakers you’ve been looking for.
These best-sellers are sustainable, machine washable, and back in stock after having a 16k waitlist. Psst...they were a 2020 Skimm Fave. Oh, and Skimm’rs get 15% off for a limited time. Call off the search.*
10. Calming playlists for every situation.
Here’s one to help you sleep, one to help you focus, one for when you’re feeling emosh, and more. (Soothing) music to your ears.
11. A brand that can help you tackle UTIs.
The founder had 8 UTIs in one year. (Yikes.) So she created a line of UTI relief and proactive urinary health products. They’ve got over 7,000 5-star reviews, so they must be onto something. PS: Skimm’rs get 15% off. UT-hi, better days.*
12. A guide to the best new Trader Joe’s items.
Good news for people who love Everything But the Bagel Seasoning. And mac and cheese. And almond butter. Ok so...everyone.
13. Sleep apps that’ll actually help you get those Zzzs.
If you’re the type of person who decides 3am is the best time to reflect on that awkward thing you said in seventh grade. *Shudders.* Sweet dreams are made of these.
14. Everything you need to know about bullet journaling.
Aka the practice that’s like KonMari for your to-do list. Here’s your 411.
15. And finally, three totally random things that made us happy:
*This denotes a sponsored post.
PS: If you buy anything from this email, theSkimm may get something in return. Oh, and if something’s out of stock, oops, it was there when we published this. Thanks.
Subscribe to Skimm Your Life
We're bringing you products, recs, and suggestions that'll make your life just a liiittle easier. It all starts with adding us to your inbox.